CEREC is an innovative dental device that allows patients with cracked or chipped teeth to receive dental crowns as quickly and as conveniently as possible using the latest in dental technology. Patients can go from diagnosis to walking out of our dental office with their new CEREC crowns in just a matter of hours.
How are CEREC Crowns done?
CEREC eliminates the need for gooey, odd-tasting impressions and second visits. Everything from start to finish is done on the same day. Using a cutting edge computer technology, we can create a high quality, durable and natural-looking CEREC crown within one visit to the dentist. Here is how it works:
- Your Upper Thornhill dentist will evaluate your dental condition to confirm the need for a crown.
- Using an intraoral camera, the dentist will take a digital image and impression of your tooth.
- The CEREC software will create an accurate virtual model of your tooth based on the digital image.
- The model is used to reconstruct your tooth on screen and the crown is produced by an in-office milling machine.
- A high-grade, plaque-resistant ceramic crown is manufactured and completed right before your very eyes.
- Your dentist will then place the crown on your tooth, no bite adjustment necessary
- Because the CAD rendering is precise and accurate, CEREC Crowns are always perfectly shaped, sized and colored to look like your natural teeth.
CEREC Crowns in Vaughan
Enjoy a confident and beautiful smile in just a matter of hours. Ask your Upper Thornhill Dental Care representative about CEREC crowns today!